Required: A photo of your Drivers Licence or Passport upon confirmed booking to Host.
We’d like you to have fun & enjoy your holiday at the Seacliff Beach Retreat. We have just a few house rules for the retreat:
- Please be respectful of the neighbours by dialling down the noise levels outdoors on the balcony to a minimum after 10pm.
- We all love eating by candlelight & have provided you with rechargeable battery-operated flameless candles for use during your stay with us.
- We kindly ask that you rinse off sandy feet outside in the outdoor shower zone to keep sand from entering the retreat.
- Our dining tabletop is quite porous, we ask that you please don’t allow drippy, saucy foods to go anywhere but your plates or bowls. If you do have a mishap, we ask that you wipe up any spills asap to avoid staining 🙂
- Being an eco-friendly retreat, we have supplied you with a mini compost for your kitchen scraps. Once full, all compost is to go into the green recycling bins, all other recyclables to the recycling bins & the rubbish to go into the rubbish bins in the compostable rubbish bags supplied.
- The bins are located at the rear of the property, outside the patio gate close to Wheatland Street.
Just a couple more:
- Please host all table tennis rallies inside the room it is in as our table tennis table is only suitable for indoor use.
- We have supplied you with sulphate free, organic shampoo, conditioner, body wash & hand soap to use during your stay. Please help us minimise our eco-footprint by leaving the bottles in the retreat so we can refill them for future use.